A typical house cleaning day requires disinfection wipes, spray, wash clothes, etc. You want products to get rid of the germs in your home and rightfully so. The sad thing is, those products don’t work for extreme cases. If you live in a humid, warm area, such as Sandusky, or you’ve recently experienced water damage, you may be susceptible for mold growth throughout your house in various areas. Removing mold or bacteria from water damaged areas can be tricky and should be handled by professionals. like those at Restore Pro for many reasons:
First, even though you may have taken a biology class, chances are you don’t know the vast amounts of various molds. Different molds require different removal processes. A trained professional knows the differences and will be able to fully assess and diagnose the mold and a removal process. This ensures future safety.
Secondly, because you may not know which molds are which, chances are you may not know how to properly treat the problem. Those disinfectant wipes and sprays won’t cut it for these problems. The mold removal process will use the proper chemicals to disinfect the areas. The professionals will dry and dehumidify the affected area to stop future growth of mold.
Next, if a mold removal isn’t done correctly, the mold may grow back in the future. Some molds can germinate and grow very quickly when the conditions are warm and humid. If one spore is left behind in the removal process, the mold has the biological functions to grow back again, giving you an even bigger problem than before. If you’ve experienced strep throat or a different type of bacterial infection, the doctor probably told you to finish taking all the medication despite how you feel. This is because the prescribed medication kills all the bacteria. The bacterial infection can return if not all medication is taken since some bacteria is left in your system. The same thing happens with mold. All spores have to be treated and removed from the affected area to avoid future growth of the mold.
Health problems can also occur if you attempt to remove mold without the correct equipment and knowledge. Most molds can cause health issues such as sinus infections, respiratory infections, throat irritation, colds, and congested coughs. Though these may not seem like the worst sicknesses in the world, the mold is still interacting with your immune system to get an immune response thus making you feel sick. The professionals have to proper equipment to remove the mold without any health complications.
Lastly, if you call a professional the moment you find mold growth, you will actually be saving yourself money in the future. By cleaning it yourself, chances are you missed some microscopic mold spores; therefore, leaving you vulnerable to future growth and more money going out the window. Calling a professional immediately will ensure a proper removal process so there are no future problems.
Your best bet is to always call a professional when you find a mold infestation to make certain it’s being treated correctly, in a timely manner, and to ensure all mold is gone. For all of your mold removal needs, contact Restore Pro in Sandusky to help take care of the problem!
© 2020 RestorePro Inc. Powered by Spot On Solutions.