Full-Time Restoration Technician
RestorePro Disaster Clean-Up and Restoration, the area’s leading cleaning and restoration services provider, has immediate openings for full and part-time Technicians.
We provide training opportunities. You provide a willingness to learn and apply new skills.
Hiring Now: Full-time technicians to join our cleaning, remediation, and mitigation teams to assist in water, fire and mold remediation. The ideal candidate will be well organized, highly motivated and accountable and possess excellent customer service and communication skills with an aptitude to learn.
- Clean driving record, valid drivers license (insurable)
- Pass a pre-employment background/drug check.
- No Felonies
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, good hygiene.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work long hours while maintaining a positive attitude when surges in work present.
- Dependable time and attendance.
- Some on-call scheduling – willingness to respond to emergency service calls after hours
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay is based on experience.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Paid sick allowance.
- The position is full time. Monday – Friday. Occasional weekends and overtime when necessary.
- Ability to work an on-call schedule rotation.
High School Diploma or GED
IICRC certifications and experience in water, mold and fire mitigation highly desired.
WRT, ASD AMRT, FRT
Tell us about your skills and work experience and accomplishments. Please provide references.
Do you have “want to” in your DNA?
If you are looking for a career opportunity, but are not experienced in Disaster Mitigation, we will train the right candidate.