Water Damage Cleanup
When water damage happens to your home or business, you need help and you need it fast. Water damage is progressive, so if it isn’t dealt within the first 48 hours, some items could be beyond saving.
RestorePro has 24-hour emergency service every day of the year for water damage cleanup. Our Service Personnel are well trained and experienced in water removal, and we use the most efficient equipment and methods to totally dry your entire home or business—not just your carpets—as quickly as possible.
FACT: If your building isn’t completely dried, and dried quickly, your property can sustain further damage over time. This hidden damage also promotes the growth of health-threatening mold and unpleasant odors.
We get it. Water damage of any degree can bring stress and uncertainty. After all, you don’t have the right tools and expertise to properly deal with it. We don’t want you to feel like the situation is out of your control, which is why we recommend you call a water damage restoration team to guide you back on your feet. Call RestorePro any time you are faced with a water damage emergency – we are available and here for you 24/7.
Trust Your Local Restoration Experts at RestorePro
Trained & Certified Experts
Advanced Drying Equipment
The RestorePro Difference
RestorePro can treat and reclaim water-damaged carpet, upholstery, hard flooring and other parts of your flooded home.
RestorePro restoration professionals will assess and repair the water damage as well as track down the ongoing, often hidden, damage to ceilings, walls and contents caused by moisture in the air.
RestorePro technicians are all IICRC trained & certified. This means that they have had a formal education in water damage restoration and health and safety procedures. They have certificates of continuing education on new techniques and technology and technician certification. All RestorePro service personnel have worker and liability coverage. They are experienced in the restoration field.
RestorePro Service Professionals use state-of-the-art equipment and technology, such as Rapid Structural Drying, to dry your entire structure as quickly as possible. We use moisture meters to measure the amount of saturation as well as the location of “hidden” moisture in order to be sure that all wet materials are thoroughly dried. And you can rely on RestorePro to provide emergency response and quick professional service 24-hours a day, every day of the year.
Each instance of water damage is different, so every removal strategy has to be tailored to the circumstances. Restoring your property and possessions after water damage can be frustrating, but with RestorePro, an IICRC-Certified Firm, you can be sure that the job is conducted according to high industry standards, and finished as soon as possible.
Hear From Our Customers
“We recently had a basement backup resulting from heavy rain and high water. We contacted RestorePro at midnight. They came out the next morning (our request) and went to work removing remaining water, drying, applying antimicrobials, etc. The team was in and out all week installing fan, moving shelves, and drying the basement. The staff was very professional and kind, in every way. They worked as a team and had much respect for each other. A big thank you to Jason, Chris, Al and the rest of the team that was here to help us! Thank you LaClaire in the office. She was also very professional and kind.”
– Elaine Gradisek McGuinn
Water damage can’t wait. Our team will arrive immediately and begin the water removal process.
Full Restoration & Repairs
We will dry the area and document your home and damage.
If at anytime during the process you are not completely satisfied, we will fix the problem.
Things To Do In the Event of Water Damage:
- Turn off the water source if possible. If you don’t know how, call a plumber or your local Water Department.
- Stay calm! Call RestorePro.
- Turn off the breaker in the wet areas before unplugging or removing electrical devices located on the wet carpet or other surface.
- Place aluminum foil under the legs of any furniture resting on with wet carpet. This might prevent furniture stains on your carpet, and keep the moisture from wicking into the furniture legs. If the water is more than surface deep, stand the legs in plastic bowls or something similar.
- Lift draperies away from wet carpet.
- Pin up upholstered furniture skirts if they are in danger of touching the wet area. They could wick up water and become stained or bleed color into the carpet.
- Remove books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants, and other items which may stain wet carpet or wick up moisture.
- Turn on the air conditioner (no lower than 72 degrees) to speed up drying in the summer or in high humidity areas. If the a/c unit is in a wet area, DO not turn it on.
- Carefully punch holes in a sagging ceiling. This lets trapped water out and places less strain on the ceiling. Use a non-metal container to catch the released water. NEVER turn on ceiling lights or fans if the ceiling is wet.
- Remove area rugs from wet flooring or carpet.
- Move clothing or other fabric items to a dry place. Empty drawers of all items in order for the cupboard, bureau, etc. to dry more easily.
- If the walls are wet, remove any decorative items from them.
- Call your insurance agent to report the damage. If you have to stay elsewhere while restoration is being done, be sure that your agent and your restoration company know how to reach you.
Do not attempt the following:
- Don’t use your home vacuum, since electrical shock may result, as well as certain damage to the equipment itself. You can mop or squeegee standing water however.
- Don’t place newspaper in traffic areas to walk on, since newspaper ink transfers easily to the wet carpet fibers and may result in permanent staining.
© 2020 RestorePro Inc. Powered by Spot On Solutions.